Sunday, October 05, 2008

1st taste of rice cereal!



Not only was tonite the first occasion of Byron sitting with us at the dinner table in the high chair, but his first taste of cereal... Yummy! We hoped. Byron did look a bit jealous of Walter's plate of spaghetti.



The calm before...



Hmmm...



Ok...



Ummm... I'm not sure about this...



This may be alright...



Alright, keep shoveling it in!



Where's it all going?



Walter actually did start getting jealous and wanted his picture taken too.



I'm just glad that I have a plate of spaghetti.



Yeah, now I'm getting excited!



Thumb tastes pretty good too with rice cereal.



Now you're getting some!



The aftermath!



Alright, enough already dad!



Keep it comin'!



Taste this and tell me what it tastes like!

No comments: