Saturday, November 01, 2014

Halloween 2014

Another success and fun was had by all. Walter's costume required the most work. Its based on a kid's video game, Minecraft where you build things in a sort of low-res brick-like environment. Silly me, I thought that painting his cardboard box head would be easier and it may have looked a bit better if I had had a few more days to work on it. But Walter was overjoyed with it and has continues to wear the completely gangly head and duct-tape body rigging after Halloween. Byron went as a "zombie cowboy" with skull face paint applied by Melissa and a wisely re-used cowboy costume from a past year. They went to bed with a sugar high and I let them have candy for breakfast this morning, so I'd say it was a typical Halloween!


















No comments: