Saturday, October 05, 2013

Annual Union BBQ

Each year, my union holds a bbq at one of our fellow driver's home. Its usually a great affair. Riverside property, fishing, canoeing, lots to eat and I usually take photos. This year I didn't feel so inclined and Walter took over. He announced his intention to take photos this year and to eventually become a street photographer one day. He's well on his way. He has a little kid's complete nonchalance and courage to step right up to people and take their photos and/or ask them to do something. Even his abstract stuff is good in my opinion. Enjoy!


The only two photos that I took. Melissa was holding baby Jack, who belongs to jeremy and his wife. Such a good little boy and a very happy baby! The rest of the photos are all Walter's!



































No comments: